Click "Follow" up above, on the little bar, to receive more updates on my insignificant time here on Earth. It will be greatly appreciated. And since you took time out of your day to visit my little blog, I think you're pretty amazing.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Refreshing.

Something to cheer you up after that really odd post.

You may have already seen this. But that's ok. It's still 100% true.

Let's get on with summer, yeah? I've been at home. Sort of. My schedule, for the first time EVER, has been packed. I sort of miss the lazy days. Sleep, Facebook, Reddit, eat, sleep. But now I actually feel like I am of use to society, instead of being another teen who wastes time at home!

I'm still a teen who wastes time at home. Always and forever.

YAY, short and sweet blog post. HUGS AND KISSES.

1 comment:

  1. That was really cute, I haven't seen it before.
    I like how in your day you only eat once. That's not healthy missy! When do you start volunteering at St. Joseph's (it's St. Joseph's right?) When do you start driver's ed? When can we hang out????
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete