Click "Follow" up above, on the little bar, to receive more updates on my insignificant time here on Earth. It will be greatly appreciated. And since you took time out of your day to visit my little blog, I think you're pretty amazing.

Friday, July 15, 2011

String.

Someone mentioned that placing a long piece of string in the corner of your mouth makes you look weird. Yeah, you'd just go up to people while attempting to hold a meaningful conversation, and this long piece fo string would be hanging out of your mouth. I hope that one day, I will have the courage to do this. Maybe the next time I'm hanging out with people in public. Maybe buying stuff at malls.

I could go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's or Target or any other place that sells strings. And I would buy more string while wearing the initial piece. Maybe I'd switch up colors and sizes every day or something. I wonder if people would actually notice. One day this will happen.

I'm thinking about dangling string from the corner of my mouth on the first day back to school. I hope that incoming freshmen will notice. I don't really expect anyone else to join in, because honestly, it sounds really really stupid. Pointless. So I won't ask. Just wanted to make you guys aware of the possibility.

Maybe I'll wear a red string for most of the year, except on one day, where I'll wear a really noticeable black one. Symbolic, really. Don't you think so? I think so. It won't ever reach below my chin. It'll just dangle, like, a centimeter from the corner of my mouth.

Why all this string business? It's because I'm running out of hair flowers and headbands and I haven't been able to find more exciting ones. They mean a lot to me, but I don't feel like re-wearing them this year. It's as important as uniforms and school supplies.

So, it makes some sense, yeah? String in my mouth? To be honest, putting flowers in one's hair probably sounded just as stupid. I have string hanging out right now.

I woke up at 2PM today, and I feel like the day has been wasted and I missed the UPS delivery for my new phone and my hair flowers are running out. First world problems? Oh yeah. Can't complain.

UPDATE: I am now chewing the string and it's a tiny string-ball.

1 comment:

  1. New phone? Not yet delivered? I want to hear more about this! I may join you in this string escapade. However, my string will be long (possibly collarbone length) and I will be tying different knots in it all day. Cool prestigious knots. Not like a square knot. Like a bowline, or an alpine butterfly.
    Just wondering, why does someone "mention" that placing string coming out of your mouth make you look weird? I mean, I get that it may in fact make you look weird, but how does that come up??
    Also, I greatly apologize for the lack of reading and comments lately. I feel like a crappy follower.

    ReplyDelete