Click "Follow" up above, on the little bar, to receive more updates on my insignificant time here on Earth. It will be greatly appreciated. And since you took time out of your day to visit my little blog, I think you're pretty amazing.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Subtle Photobombing.

I saw a bunch of people I went to school with at the latest Harry Potter premiere. You know that awkward obligatory conversation you have when you see someone you haven't spoken to in a long time? Not a person that you'd consider your friends, but just people you used to talk to a lot? It happened a lot.

It starts with that really high-pitched, shocked "HIII!" And then you try to direct the conversation into something that would end quickly, because you guys are in the bathroom, and she's going in, and you're going out. It sounds really rude. Ok, maybe you don't try to do that, but it ends up like that.

I asked one of them which movie they were seeing. Duh. And then we said goodbye. And then after the movie, we met again. Yeah. I also attempted to wave down someone else I know. I sounded sort of happy to see her, and she just said, "hey." Which is cool and stuff.

The rest went through that awkward hug-and-greet thing. One put a picture up on Facebook with my beloved mother in the background. They were both doing that typical bathroom phone-pose. I'm not hating on it, I don't really mind it. But when I saw my mother, I wanted to laugh.

It's not a bad picture of her, it was just really shocking. She's all blurry and such.

These recent posts are kind of really odd.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahaha this is fantastic. I really want to see that picture.
    I am wondering who this is, because I saw you before and after. But I wasn't taking awkward phone pics in the bathroom, and you came in with me. Interesting *raises eyebrow*

    ReplyDelete