Click "Follow" up above, on the little bar, to receive more updates on my insignificant time here on Earth. It will be greatly appreciated. And since you took time out of your day to visit my little blog, I think you're pretty amazing.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Do You Realize...

Everyone you know...someday will die?"

These are just thoughts on junior year so far. I woke up at 6:30 today. I still have a few hours to myself, which is really nice. I could strip in the kitchen and sing songs from musicals without being caught, and it would be silly and fantastic and normal. But I am typing right now, because it takes less effort.

I just had cake with ice cream. I'm playing with Chapstick. I'm going to get more cake. I'm being a woman right now.

My sentence structure is very exciting. It goes subject-verb-something. Life is great.

Junior year has made me more aware of death. I have known about it for some time, but junior year is making me think about it more often. No, I don't want to die. Please do not worry. It just calms me. You know, I'll have a test two days from now, and I start thinking about how unprepared I am for it, instead of studying. And I think and I think and I think until I eventually start to think about how it won't matter when I die.

Never mind, I'm not going to talk about junior year any more than I already have.

Today is nice.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm very sorry that this is super late. But I'm here now!
    So I kinda disagree with this. Fundamentally, if you do badly on a test it won't matter when you die. But if you do well and get places, then the people's whose lives you impact. It will have made a difference how you did on that test. Maybe that would be the test that lowered your GPA to a 3.49, and you got kicked out of NHS, and then you couldn't go to your dream school. And you didn't impact that persons life.
    This is why I hate junior year. I feel like every single thing I do is so completely linked to my future. I just want to curl up in a ball and no deal with any of it. I want to cry a lot. But I'm glad that you were happy, although this comment may have just killed it (if junior year hadn't already).
    I apologize for the depressing nature of this comment.

    ReplyDelete