Click "Follow" up above, on the little bar, to receive more updates on my insignificant time here on Earth. It will be greatly appreciated. And since you took time out of your day to visit my little blog, I think you're pretty amazing.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nightmare #2

This was after I went back to sleep.

I was at this fancy dinner party. Volunteering by sitting at a booth with a bunch of other girls. There was a stage right across from us and people were about to go up to perform. Chaos broke out and for some reason, I am now in front of the booth, smiling and pretending that things are alright. I wanted to make the guests feel at ease? 

At the end of it all, I was fired from my booth job. Which is bullshit because I didn't cause any of the trouble and I was volunteering in the first place. But whatever. I walked around and saw one of my friends with some acquaintances, like the class president. One was holding a baby and they were talking. There was a pitcher of water and for some reason I spit in it. Yeah. They were talking about some fancy stuff while I took the water I just spit in for myself and kind of left. 

Ok this dream was kind of incredibly boring, but it featured fruit punch at the end and I swear I could taste it. It was delicious fruit punch.

The end. 

It wasn't really a nightmare, but I was upset about losing  my "job" so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment